I am Diane French and I am a headshot portrait and business branding photographer based out of Pearl River, NY, who loves to click, read & travel. My love affair with photography started in 4th grade when I did a book report on Margaret Bourke-White. I’ve been hooked every since. I’ve studied photography at Plattsburgh State University and NYU, where I received my Masters. I was awarded the Artist in Residence from the Burren College of Art in County Clare, Ireland. It was there that I really began to move from abstract fine art photography to portraiture. Over the past 19 years, I’ve held many roles within the photographic industry. I have worked in photo labs, studios and photo stock houses, and have served as Photo Editor at two established educational publishers. I also shoot stock photography for Mother Image.
- Stacy Garcia Inc.
- Mother Image
- Authentic Pilates Learning Center
- Comfort and Joy Soaps
- Transitional Enterprises
- Virtual Risk
- Three Charmed Gems
Burren College of Art
Artist in Residence
BA Mass Communication & Photography
- I don’t like coffee but I love Starbucks Chai Lattes!
- I’m a Nikon girl, but I wouldn’t say no to a Canon.
- I have two crazy little redhead boys who are my world!
- The beach is in my blood! My favorite places to be are at the Fire Island Lighthouse (any beach really), and The Burren in Co. Clare, Ireland.
- No, I’m not looking at you, I’m looking at your CAMERA!